Completing Recorded Courses on SSG Elevate "U"
The Stepping Stones Group is proud to offer continuing education opportunities for our district and university partners.
An email containing a code which will allow you to register for one or more courses will be emailed to district and university participants. Please see the instructions below to register for and complete the recorded courses.
If you need more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IF YOU ARE USING ELEVATE "U" FOR THE FIRST TIME
- Go to https://ssgpd.com/register-with-code/.
- Enter the 12-digit course access code exactly as it is listed in the email.
- You will be asked to register and create a password. Save the password to return to the site at a later time.
- Enter the requested enrollment information.
- SLPs ONLY - Please enter your ASHA ID number if you wish for your participation to be submitted to the ASHA CE Registry.
- You may now login to Stepping Stones Elevate "U" by going to https://ssgpd.com, clicking the Login link in the upper right corner, and entering your email address and password.
- The courses will be listed on your "My Courses" page.
IF YOU ARE RETURNING TO ELEVATE "U"
- Go to https://ssgpd.com/wp-login.php.
- Log in using the email address and password you used when you registered on Elevate “U.”
- You will not have to reenter your registration information.
- Scroll to the bottom of the “My Courses” page.
- Enter the 12-digit course access code from the email in the box under "Coupon code" exactly as listed— do not remove the hyphens - and click the "Redeem" button
- The courses will be added to your "My Courses" page.
- Log into Elevate "U".
- Click the name of course you wish to complete.
- Courses are comprised of one or more videos, a course quiz (which must be completed with 80% or greater accuracy), and a course review.
- After submitting the course review, you will be able to print a course certificate.
- SLPs ONLY - note, It may take up to two months for completed courses to appear on your ASHA registry.
- If you have any questions regarding ASHA CEUs, please contact email@example.com.
- If you have any trouble registering or completing the course, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org